|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,032
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 979
Joined: May 2011
|
|
|
18 members (SXMScubaman, lcote, socamon, 706jim, CaribbeanSolSXM, CaroleS, 2tannedfannies, Buddyhog, Manpot, Rumlover, DavidMartha, 7 invisible),
406
guests, and
91
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#50472
04/14/2015 06:30 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162 |
This is a video I made today. It is of a beautiful turtle that let us swim with him. I say let because once he decided, it took just a few seconds to ditch us. I was actually surprised how fast they can swim. Benures Bay had wonderful snorkeling again this year. Along with all of the nice corals and smaller fish we also saw a ray and three small sharks. I cannot tell you what kind of sharks as they were quite a distance below me and as soon as I saw them I swam off. I am all bravado when it comes to little fish and turtles but sharks of any size scare me. YouTube video Swimming with Turtle
Kim
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|