|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
10 members (bailau, Kyle, Kennys, Rumlover, steve74, ScottW, MrEZgoin, Lionsail, 2 invisible),
1,387
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162 |
I use windows movie maker too. It has a lot of nice features. Once I have the movie made and uploaded to my YouTube channel, I go to the enhancements section to take out the shakiness if there is any. This is especially good when making sailing videos. It seems to smooth things out nicely. Have fun putting together your slide show/video. I cannot wait to see it!
Kim
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|