|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
19 members (goose4793, biminis, Don_and_Linda, RickandJulie, marisol, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, 4 invisible),
344
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 206
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 206 |
jphart said:I thought one was supposed to clear in at the closest port of entry upon entering into the country? I'm not trying make an issue, just trying to learn, http://www.bvitourism.com/ports-entryThought I've read where a boat could get in trouble if they bypassed the first port of entry. It's not enforced at all. They're just happy if you clear in. I work on the water everyday here, and it's completely acceptable to clear in at Spanish Town coming in from the USVI. C&I doesn't even care about seeing the passengers. All they want to see is my check!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|