Carol, you have been judged as judgmental and I have made the judgment that you are not showing sufficient remorse at your judgmental judging, so just watch it!

As far as driving around the island. We had been to the island many times on cruises, and had stayed on island without renting a car or doing any driving ourselves, before the first time we rented a car and I had always heard the statements about how you cannot get lost driving on the island, etc. So, on our first time staying on island and renting a car near airport, we rent the car - I forget who we first rented from - maybe AAA - I had not bothered with getting good directions - and we take off with that map that just had the road marked in yellow making a circle around the island. Well, I took every wrong turn possible, getting more frustrated by the minute - which did not improve my driving. And, me being me, I of course declined my navigator's increasingly pointed suggestions to ask someone about how to get where we needed to go. We visited St Peters for the first and only time and got to see parts of the island we have never seen again. Of course, on the plus side, we got to know a significant part of the island's road system. Directions and electronic aids are a good idea.