|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
16 members (luvtotravel, JamesTiberius, rglugeth, mark37, CaribbeanCanadians, dfmsml, marybeth, dayhiker, tangerine3, Rumlover, SXMScubaman, LindaRusso2000, 4 invisible),
424
guests, and
295
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 164
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 164 |
I got a couple of cheapie a at Walmart. About $7.00 each. They have a rubber handle you can tie a line to and a drink holder built in the arm rest. Cheap enough I can throw away if we're not happy with them or if they should get lost or damaged not a big deal. I plan to test them out this Thursday at Norman Island. Weather they work or not I'm going to enjoy myself.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|