I also have no idea what the Driftwood draw is with the exception of the planes and beach. We stay next door, and have way before the driftwood was there. When it first opened, they had great food and drink. Last year, we had a pizza there when we first arrived. The pizza was probably one of the worst pizzas either of us have ever eaten...and this was a huge disappointment since we used to love it. Then, one day for lunch, as we were hanging around the pool at LP, we went over to get a quick burger to go. Luckily, we ate back at our chairs at the pool, because if i was there i probably would've thrown it in their faces. It was HORRIBLE.....even smelled like the meat was turned before they even cooked it. Instead of going back to complain, we threw the burgers in the trash and vowed not to return. Well....this year, we didnt go there, but....friends of ours did, and had the same experience with the lousy pizza and whatever else they ordered!!!!!! Only positive i can say was the beer was ICED COLD!!!!!!!! Nowadays, with all the cruise ships bringing people to the area, the Driftwood remains in business because of all the new people daily, but i can safely say they lost most of the old regulars, and most of the timeshare loyals they had from the Royal Islanders.