In 32 trips, had a new one last Sunday....'missing' dingy. We tied up at Foxy's this past Sunday to enjoy the end of the wooden boat regatta and the live band. I tied my dingy line UNDER another one at the dock 15 feet from shore, come back 2 hours later, dingy gone. Yeah I freaked as I had crew on the boat in White Bay, and 3 buzzed ones with me. Cut to the chase, a local that happened to be sitting on the pier at 2030, heard me yapping about losing my dingy to Sunsail, walks up to me and says "Hey mon, I sees a dingy over der" And no sh*t, there sat my dingy, 30 yards away, in a dark spot, AGAINST the tide, with ALL the line inside it. He took me for a walk to retrieve it (and a ride), all the while babbling about money etc... I was so freaking happy to get it back that I gave him all I had, $22. Yep, lesson learned, and now passed on. Funny now, and a story for next weeks trip, but also a heads up for others. Guessing I'm not the first. And yes I mentioned to Fox the next day, so hopefully that gets handled locally.