I've been to Africa twice and going again to RSA this November for 3 weeks. Hunting the first week on 37 thousand acres with a PH(professional Hunter)near Tshipise in Limpopo Province.Using Greater Kuduland Safaris. It will be very hot! Sending wife to Kruger for photo safari so she doesn't get herself shot by me for screaming at the animals to RUN! Second week will be a few days in Swaziland visitng missionary friends (we helped build some churches in 9/2003 there) and then dropping southeast to Sodwana Bay for scuba and visiting the nearby game parks. Last week in the Midlands trout fishing, battlefields, etc. Flying Delta from Omaha to Atlanta to Dakar,Senegal to Jo'burg. Rental car up the N1 to Tshipise. Shell and Total have great maps, Hertz is doing a great job for us with the rental car but not cheap as it was in 2003. In 2003 drove ourselves from Swaziland to Bots and back through Zululand and stayed in a marvelous B & B outside Dundee and not far from Rourke's Drift, etc. We also spent 4 days in Durban area at the Oyster Box Hotel(very colonial). Cabelas can also arrange safaris and I have a PH buddy in Durban area that can also take very good care of you. You didn't say when your going or what part (RSA is a BIG place)