We went to Ballerina jewelers in Philipsburg, next to court house in front street. My wife was looking for a new setting for her diamond. She found one that she liked, I negociated the price then I payd cash. The seller (not sure if his name was Mike or Mark) said it will take half an hour to set the diamond stont onto the new setting so he suffested to do some shopping on front street and return after 30 minutes. We did that and when we returned, ha said the ring is done but one of the $100 bill was fake. He showed me the note and I could see that note was different than the other ones. Now all the money was withdrawed from the bank and all notes looked all the same to me. My wife was happy with the ring and I did't want to make a scene so I took out another $100 from my pocket and he gave me the fake one. I am sure I got scammed by this store and for this reason we are never going to buy another item from this store. I just wanted to share this story with all of you. All I'm saying is be careful.

Thanks,
Alex