hallucination said:
Around the airport/de-sal plant is amazing! this stuff is almost 20 feet thick. smells like an outhouse on a hot summer day.

once you get out from behind the islands, there are rafts of this stuff the size of houses.

Anegada had a 6 foot wide rope of the stuff about a 1/2 foot thick. luckily it had already gone through the fermentation phase and did not stink too bad.

Other than that, we had a couple of stinky beaches, but not at all bad. I think we moved back field at sopers, cause towards the front was pretty funky.

When I was down a few weeks ago it reminded me of the story about the couple that got divorced, before the wife moved out after losing the house to her cheating hubby, she went around and unscrewed all of the curtain rod ends and inserted a shrimp into each one. The ex hubby couldn't determine the smell and couldn't sell the house because of it ...made me think if you really wanted to give someone some payback that Sargassum would do the trick!! That is by far one of the raunchy-ous smells I have ever smelled!!