|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
|
|
|
10 members (Fraser, KDE12603, Kmon, lovemysxm, calle313, golda1, Mikel, 3 invisible),
363
guests, and
172
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,545
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,545 |
Insure my Trip is a sponsor on this site. I have used them for the last 6-7 trips. I have older parents and was mostly worried about them getting ill or worse. My hubby and I are now older too, funny how that happens. We will have lower parents but just as important for us to have medical evacuation service as well. Read the policies carefully and figure out what makes sense for your needs. I have used TravelGuard and SevenCorners. I have never had a claim.
Rita It is better to be happy than it is to be right
![[Linked Image]](https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;128/st/20170709/e/Rita+%26amp%3B+Tim+in+BVI/k/9d22/event.png)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|