I was unaware of Mr. Richardson's affiliation to Voyage, but perhaps someone there will understand the significance of what we, and it would appear others, witnessed Friday, June 19, and pass the message along.

"I'm not sure how, or if, anyone I have sent this message to (Otter or Voyage) would be able/willing to forward to Curt Richardson, or to someone close to him, but if you could, I (and I believe others) would be grateful following an incident that occurred off Norman Island this past Friday, June 19, 2016, in the early afternoon.

Our charter group had just arrived and hooked up to a mooring ball near the Willy T. We were doing various boat related things when I heard and saw the 'Black Mamba' screaming towards our boat at top speed from the Willy T headed towards the Bight entrance. Black Mamba passed our stern within 5 feet, and within 3 feet of an additional 21' RIB we had attached stern-to on an adjacent mooring ball at full speed.

The Black Mamba pilot reached the Bight's entrance, turned around and steered the RIB back to the Willy T at top speed, paused briefly, and did a donut around the Willy T at high speed, and finally headed off again toward the Bight entrance.

It's been nearly a week and I thought about not saying anything, but someone really should be made aware of how careless the boat's pilot was/is. Had anyone been swimming, they'd have had zero chance of getting out of the way.

Thank you for your time,

"