|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
11 members (caribmichael, Susieville, BuffaloBob, JeanneB, SXMFOX, oeastcoast, BillDauterive, kaba, PML, 2 invisible),
398
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 462
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 462 |
I had the pleasure of meeting Capt. John at Soggy Dollar one day. We were there on a Sea and Ski boat anchored stern to the beach and he pulled in right next to us. I was in the water at the rear of my boat and offered to set his stern anchor for him. After his guests went off to Soggy I had a great hour long conversation with the man. I could tell from that short time that he was a great person. I'm sad for his family and friends. My condolences to all whose lives he touched.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|