Such a beautiful island, I can see why so many of you love it so much, this was a redo for me because last time I could not enjoy due to broken shoulder and arm the morning we were leaving, this time my sister and her husband were in a car accident leaving the divi where they are owners , they will be ok, she had concussion and fractured pelvis .
certainly put a damper on the rest of the week. then due my stupidity when we left on Sunday I got my toes cought in the automatic doors at the airport one is broken the others just bruised up.

But we still made the best of it and the Divi is lovely, just make sure if you get a taxi they do not make a left turn leaving. just another reminder to also have trip insurance, they got lucky and did not have to pay the hospital bills but could have been a big issue.

Really going to miss this forum after a year of reading everything and liking everyone and learning so much, but I think I will try another island next year just in case something is trying to tell me this is not the island for me.