We've flown Delta to SXM ever since they started the service. We started when we lived in Salt Lake City and continued when we moved to the East coast. Let me disclose I am a Million Miler with Delta so they do treat me well. And I have never paid for a ticket - we've always used FF miles. As to the service from Delta - I happen to be one of those who like the Atlanta hub. We've never had any difficulty with connections, never lost our luggage, and 98% of the time arrive on time or early. Delta planes are no better or worse than other airlines. If an in seat entertainment system is important to you, you have to carefully check the type of aircraft. I rarely use it so not something I care about. Returning thru ATL is just fine. C&I has the kiosks and has historically been relatively fast. I have 2 complaints about the Delta service to SXM - if you book far out, they are constantly changing the times and sometimes the planes so you have to watch it routinely. And for our flights , Delta almost never arrives or departs out of a gate, so we are schlepping the stairs & the bus, which just is aggravating. However, having said that, we are book for our next trip in Feb/March.

MB