|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
11 members (johnnshell, Rumlover, pedalpusher, caribmichael, Kennys, 🌴❤️SXM❤️🌴, S/Y Mockingbird, 4 invisible),
367
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#61682
07/13/2015 10:38 AM
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
So the recent Jelly fish discussions reminded me of what I saw July last year. I came up from a dive to a ton of Jellyfish in the water - large ones! The link below has a video of that and I also shared a few other videos on that trip. And a tip for those diving with GoPros - try not to get too close... The turtle in the two turtle shots only moved because someone with a gopro got too close and disturbed him.. http://1drv.ms/1gxbxna
Matt
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|