Very interesting question! If you had asked 10, 15 or 20 years ago it would be overwhelming to answer but 6 years? Since you asked about Club O I will assume you are French side centric (other will have to help on the Dutch side which has seen a lot of construction). In my mind the French side has held its own (all my opinion so please provide your own)...Orient, outside of Club O was seriously overbuilt but that happened 10 years or more ago. As result everything is older and not all super well maintained. We don't stay at Club O but know many that do...I would say status quo. We do the beach and Perch, Papagayo and the boutique have not changed in any noticeable way. Orient square has seen some turnover but much the same with many wonderful choices. Tap 5 went away but there is a new store (Petit Caribes???) that is better. There is also a new super market just outside Orient). Kon Tiki and Bikini cycled owners and were rebuilt...mostly for the better. The restaurants north of Pedros have all been knocked down and are presently being rebuilt. Grand Case...I think it looks like a ghost town sometimes but still many great restaurants. Some of the old name are fading but new ones arise. Overall I would use say it's different but very much the same. Hope you have a great time!