You know far more about this than any of us George.,. And caution on another airline was well received after looking it up. And use Cape Air a lot between St Louis and my home town..BVI should do that subsidy.:) yesterday out of virgin Gorda was the second time we have done that. Usually just the admiral and I . We had some heavy bags and the other 5 passengers did not look "under bagged"..but watched them several times weigh those bags . When asking what I weighed..I told her the 209 I weighed on start of trip..She said nicely..what do you weigh today sir... Went with 209.. They take it seriously ..a good thing. I watched em poking and pushing hard to get the baggage in. I do believe you have less to worry about to EIS than VG...they often have multiple planes heading out at nearly same time to EIS to accommodate traffic..VG not so much. My bet is that they will get your gear and your heavy weight companions to EIS bout same time though not with certainty on same plane. For every football player there is usually someone of cheerleader size going to EIS. ..:)