update FROM Jeff Sochrin Island 92:

FROM OUR COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING THE GOFUNDME CAMPAIGN FOR GAMALI BENJAMIN

DR. SOC received this email from Paul Ellinger of the St. Maarten Police Department. We are working to get the GOFUNDME Campaign reinstated immediately. Rest assured all donations made will be distributed as intended to the GAMALI BENJAMIN FOUNDATION

Please see attached the document from the Notary on St. Maarten regarding the establishment of the Foundation. In addition, please see the email SOC received from GOFUNDME regarding the suspension of the campaign. Once again, we are working to get this resolved immediately.

===
Good Morning

As Promised here is the sign document from the notary’s office to show that the foundation we are setting up is legit. I can assure you we, the police department are closely monitoring the situation very closely.

All monies and or donations collected here and abroad will be channeled through our foundation to show transparency. Our colleague has fallen in the line of duty and we want to do something good not only for him but I the future to be able to help all persons eligible in the uniform services.

Thanks for taking the imitative to do this for our fallen colleague. I am really proud you have our interest at heart. Do have a great day further. See attachment for details….

Sunny regards

Paul Ellinger
====

We are working to get this resolved IMMEDIATELY. Thank you for your patience.