White Bay on Guana, Cooper Island and Trellis Bay or Marina Cay are also very good stops.
For your first cruise, I would suggest one night at Norman, one night at Cooper, one night at either Marina Cay or Trellis Bay. Normally, I would say two nghts at VG but the PR Navy may change that for you. They are loads of fun but love to party, party. If that's what you want, Leverick Bay is the place to be. If not, and you have AC, VG Yacht Harbor is a good alternative. You really don't want to miss the Baths - early morning or late afternoon. The PR Navy pretty much takes over Savannah Bay. The other option on VG is to go deep into North Sound To the southeast corner. It well worth it to spend one day touring the island and another exploring North Sound.
As you are plannng, two nights on Anegada is perfect. Then you can sail to White Bay and Monkey Point on Guana for a night followed by a nice sail to Jost for two nights. In the summer White Bay is our first choice. For your final night, i would suggest Cane Garden Bay. I hope that helps.

Mike
"The journey is the thing." Homer