|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
16 members (cbinparadise, Kennyxx50, davidandsusannj, CaribLarry, dm25vac, MamaB, TIM, inspectormark, tangerine3, maineskier69, BigGreenFan, Rumlover, 4 invisible),
374
guests, and
114
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#66732
09/01/2015 06:41 PM
|
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 16
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 16 |
It is so hot here right now and I am in my mid fifties so you know this is killing me. It is so hot that my husband Roger and I look for stores with air conditioning and then we loiter. Seriously, the people at Radio Shack are so on to us! How many times can someone walk around a radio shack? Yesterday we tried a new tactic and ducked into the social security office for a seat and air conditioning. Well, fortunately I lost my SS card about 20 years ago so we could take a number and talk to someone if we stayed that long. They even had clean flush toilets! I was in heaven!! Pumping the head on the boat gets to be a drag. And the best part of all is that they are mailing me a replacement card for free. Isn't life good?
Linda Meadows
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|