Anegada... it depends on the crew and in some cases the willingness to spend cash. For some on charter boats Anegada is punching a ticket on their BVI Bucket List. A point enhanced because many charter operators "forbid" travel there. At the end of the day we are talking a 12 mile sail. If your crew just needs to punch the ticket? Sail there eat dinner and move on.

On the other hand Anegada has great beaches. If part of your crew likes to toast and baste on endless beaches you could spend many days sunning on Anegada. Once you are in the anchorage at Anegada the island is basically two places for most tourist. North Side for Day, South Side for Night

[Linked Image]

The collection of small inns and restaurants closest to the anchorage that are "the place to be' at night. Then a truck ride away you can reach the preferred day lunching and sunning beach bars. After more than 100 charter boat trips. Anegada is the only place I thought I needed beach towel or encourages others to deal will the hassle of carrying them. If we land on Anegada when we arrive we send the adventure oriented ashore to explore and make dinner reservations for the group. Evening one chill, drink, eat somewhere nearby the boat. Day two head to Cow Wreck and beach, beach, beach, drink eat... Head back to the boat late afternoon when Cow Wreck winds down. Depending on crew energy and mood another big dinner ashore or dinner on the boat. We have always moved on early on day two. We also usually arrive late on the day of arrival. In my opinion you are going to say you went there unless you are chasing the unique beaches. There is also guided bonefishing? There is also unlimited diving. The downside of Anegada is the cost to do anything. You also surrender a lot of boat time with the two day stop. For some crews that can be a big plus. What does you crew enjoy doing? You can run your self in circles trying to "see" every must do spot on the island. Or you can relax and get to know one place for dinner and another for lunch. No chance am I going to try and win any arguments on which place is better? The truth is it depends on the day and hour you happen to show up and your crews expectations.