This construction just ain't fun anymore. These poor restaurant owners, staff, the shop owners and staff, now have been shut out of their livelihood for either almost or over SIX months now. I do hope they are all doing okay...and hope they get back to work ASAP. This project is costing these folks a ridiculous amount of lost revenue. People like Cheryl, who I know was planning on reopening...now I hear she isn't. She saw her years of hard work go right down the drain, by being closed for so long...and I am sure the other seven restaurants, and retailers are in the same boat. It is a TRAVESTY that the collective(sp) has had these people closed for more than double the time that they originally told them....and now we are less than a week from ''Season'', and looking at the pictures sure seem they are still at least a couple of months away from opening. It's sad. Progress is one thing.....but at what price??? Wishing all those involved here the best of everything, and hope they can get back to their lives real soon.