|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
18 members (eyknoll, SharonfromSXM, mahokid, tangerine3, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, louismcc, 2Travelers, RickinAtlanta, WWII, SuzJon, 5 invisible),
421
guests, and
76
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#70819
10/12/2015 04:41 PM
|
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 40 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 40 Likes: 1 |
Hi All I'm looking for suggestions for small group ( 6-10 or less ) intermediate to advanced level guided snorkel trips on Culebra and/or Vieques. I would like to see who operates there that you can recommend.I would be hoping to join an organized tour while on each of these islands in February.I love to beach snorkel but getting into a boat with someone local who knows where to go is what I am looking for. Any suggestions? We have been BVI/USVI land based visitors over the past decade and are checking out the SVI this time. BTW we are already booked for the biobay. Thanks in advance. :handshake
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|