The manufacturers almost never take photos of any spaces that are not easy to get a flattering shot of because they run the risk of showing the boat in a bad light.

The bunk berths are usually used for crew, so are often considered unimportant.

TMM has a new Lagoon 52 doing its first charter starting on November 23. I will be there to get shots for our website and I always include the bunk berths ... provided it is possible to photograph them. Based on the layout, I don't see why not.

Sorry I can't help any sooner than that ... but if you can wait. I will have photos on our website (bareboatsbvi.com) by November 24th. Its a long way off, I know but it's the best I can do. Sorry.

Having said that, based on the yacht layout, it is a reasonably sized space with good sized bunks, so if you are worried that it may be too small for 2 average sized adults, I wouldn't be concerned at all. If the people who will occupy the space are x-large, you "may" have a problem as the berths are not all that wide but they are 6'9 long x 3' wide, tapering at the foot ... according to the information I have.