|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
20 members (nnybill, bran, caeguy, campers20, steve74, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, kaugens, joe9090, 7 invisible),
412
guests, and
104
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#72346
10/24/2015 01:42 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
Can anyone tell me their experiences with power cat charters in BVI? How much fuel did you use/cost? Why did you go with a power cat vs sail cat? Anything good or bad I should know? For years I have dreamed of a bareboat charter but always struggle to get friends on board with the idea. I have a lot more power boat experience than sailing and intend to do the online NauticEd course this winter. My itinerary will probably be pretty simple being my first time but I really want to spend a couple days in White Bay and possibly a trip over to Anegada but I am aware that will depend on my experience and comfort level. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|