I am editing this, did not wish to direct this directly at Pat, my mistake on how when you post it seems at times it is directed at one person which I did not intend. I do not intend to offend anybody but to make people think about the comments and assumptions that are made.

I am confident it will not be easy for these owners, but, it is their decision like many of the places on this island that have had both success and failure. Is this not what is great in the world, an opportunity to be a positive contributing member of society? A chance to put your mark on a business? I think it is, very happy for these people giving it a try. We can speculate on the energy they have to do this, the knowledge and help that will be needed but why? I am sure that many questioned me on my first and second businesses that I have operated, and anybody that has ever lept off the ledge to try to do something like this also probably knows the risk that is part of the deal and some of us have enjoyed the rewards.

Good for them to try, isn't this what we should be saying? If you do not like the place then don't go, if you do then regardless of if you think they will make it or not would you not go to support them?

Long live the people that have the guts to go for it. They may fail, they may succeed, but they did not sit on the sidelines wondering and that wins a lot of respect from me.

I do find it interesting that some think the place will get way too busy for the area and some think it has no chance at attracting a crowd. My guess is they will do well, that they will earn their success.

Cheers,
T

Last edited by Todd; 11/30/2015 10:13 PM.

I prefer the Isle seat