Update........I returned from BVI yesterday after a wonderful 10 day trip aboard Catamaran Company's Now or Never, awesome trip. I read this post before departing and warned my crew about dock condition when visiting (reluctantly) CGB. Eight of us made a trip for happy hour without incident. A few of us returned later to watch Steelers game at Myetts, which was grainy but at least televised. I again warned my crew upon returning to dinghy (after 1 beer mind you). As we were loading up I noticed the dink FULL of water. Seems i pulled the plug when removing cable to lock up. No worries, but distracted now, I turned back to load at rear where the bailing bucket was and WHAM, right through with my right leg. Fell partly into the dink and was then able to collect myself and check all my parts. Could have easily broken my leg and did knock the wind out of me and suffered some serious scrapes and a bad bruise. Still limping 4 days later. A less fit individual would have broken ribs or hand or leg or worse. My chest hit a few inches from one of the lovely bolts sticking out. My point is that I KNEW about this condition and STILL fell through. Felt stupid but after close examination of the dock came to the realization that it is not just an annoyance but really quite dangerous even for the most nimble, fit, young and sober individuals.

Anyway, 12/10 now and still not fixed. I would avoid at all costs.