|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
16 members (Fletch, MrTim-BTV, Lady Di, Naxos, SXMScubaman, Linas, timnboston, snmhanson, NumberCruncher, Kennys, Caribob, 5 invisible),
398
guests, and
103
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 81
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 81 |
I can understand how poorly anchored boats could be a problem but feel there are other ways of dealing with it. Anyone anchored close to the new cruise ship pier would have to be in the main channel. Same for boats near the commercial port. Do we need more layers of government? I have been using this anchorage for thirty years without a problem (until 2 days ago) Having to add ten dollars every time I stop for provisions or a meal at Village Cay will make me think about how often I use the services in the area. I am here for the season and a frequent user of the anchorage.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|