After exploring around Saint Pierre we headed down the coastline back to the apartment. We got cleaned up and headed to dinner at L’embarcadere. I see lobster on the menu and had to order it. We had a great view of the boats in the marina while eating dinner.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

We headed back to La Pause for drinks because we really liked the bartender and the drinks he made for us the night before. Shots anyone?

[Linked Image]

Sunday morning I got up early to grab breakfast. I found a bakery not far from the apartment that had amazing pastries. I opted for a guava one. OMG it was so delicious! I contemplated going back for more but refrained from doing so. After breakfast we headed to the beach. We went to Anse Mitan beach, which was about a 7 minute walk from the apartment. It wasn’t overly crowded and there were a few restaurants on the beach. It was perfect for a lazy beach day. The water was awesome. We saw several sand dollars and lots of fish by the shoreline. I brought one of the sand dollars out so I could take a picture then put it back into the water because it was still alive. There were coral reefs not far from shore with lots of people snorkeling.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That evening we wandered around town and checked out several shops. We opted for pizza for our final meal on island and had a few drinks before heading back to the apartment to pack our bags. The only good thing about an early morning flight leaving vacation is that you get to watch a beautiful sunrise.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

As we were leaving we got one final look at Pointe du Bout. Until next time Martinique...

[Linked Image]