|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
10 members (Snorkeller, Good Boy Gus, lbksxm, Pep, NumberCruncher, SXMScubaman, rglugeth, 3 invisible),
388
guests, and
346
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#80564
01/05/2016 02:52 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 85
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 85 |
Has anyone applied and received the SVRS approval and used it in the USVI? When I was last in Cruz Bay they gave me a flyer with the info on it and I have an interview on Thursday to try to secure approval. Looks like to me this will help speed up the process of customs by not having to dingy into to Cruz bay at least.
Love to hear any feed back as to how the system works...or not. I am the owner of the boat so I guess it only works with owners. I did note that if you had Global entry approval you did not need to go for interview.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|