|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
|
|
|
11 members (ScottW, gomer36, BILLPIT, Kevin_B, Kennys, Rumlover, uscg1959, Compskier, SXMScubaman, 2 invisible),
370
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#82143
01/14/2016 01:07 PM
|
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 125
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 125 |
I'm contemplating a long weekend trip to Red Hook and thinking about a day trip to JVD. Does anyone know of any power boat rentals in the Red Hook area (22 - 25' range), boat only. I've searched and everything I find seems to come with a captain.
And can someone confirm the BVI fees for me if I were to do this? I believe it is $25 to come in and $15 to leave (per person).
Rick
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|