Last night I had the pleasure of eating at Ocean 82 in Grand Case. It was indeed grand. The food was spectacular. We were a table of eight. So many different appetizer and dinner.
There was the trafitional escargot. Superb.... The lobster ravioli in a broth which they raved about. Caesar salad was also a favorite.
Dinners were also a success. Grilled Dover sole which was deboned at the table. Came with a lovely potato. And veggies...
Lobster fettuccine which was in a light pink sauce with lobster throughout.
Quite yummy...Mahi Mahi and a delicious scallop dinner with duck along top. The desserts were in a class of their own.
Portfilleros were the dessert of most. You got three large with a delicious chocolate sauce. I had the soufflé which was so light and airy and so so tasty it came with a chocolate and vanilla sauce.
Service was quite good for such a busy night which brings me to the bad part....if u are not interested in harmony night Tuesday is not the night for Grand Case. Streets are packed, restaurants are jammed.
While we had a lovely time, the place was a bit noisy and so crowded.
If u want to go for harmony night, it looks like fun...I saw a lot of vendors with cute items as I had to walk to my cab as the street is closed to traffic but I recommend u eat the street food and walk about...food smelled good and people seemed to having a blast... Save ocean 82 for a quieter night in Grand Case