I have the original Adventurer 9'10" Tower board and I've brought it down to the BVI with me 3 times this year. It has held up well! The Adventurer 2 came out about a month after I bought mine ...

As someone else said, it tracks very well with the fin it comes with, and the included paddle is well made. It only takes about 5 minutes to pump it up with the hand pump (maybe longer if you take a beer break in the middle). It's more "tippy" than a regular SUP but I think that's probably true for most iSUPs since they sit out of the water more. This also affects your paddling power when going into the wind. I sometimes sit (or kneel) and paddle if it's windy.

It travels well - but I would not recommend buying their backpack bag to use as checked luggage. It would be fine for local hauls but Delta about destroyed mine in one round trip. It's also pretty heavy when you put everything in the bag - maybe 40 pounds? Not comfortable to carry around. So I bought a large wheeled duffel to use for the next two trips and it's worked out well, and has room for all of the accessories, including the pump, paddle, and inflatable roof rack (since I usually do land-based trips):

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006...arch_detailpage

I also have an underwater LED light kit that I LOVE! In Great Harbor, JVD I've seen lots of turtles, tarpon, & rays. The tarpon actually follow you around. And minnows jump up onto the board! The lights go in my carryon (they have their own travel case).

Overall I'm happy with my Tower board, and their customer service is fantastic.

Felix

* What we do in life echoes in eternity *