|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
19 members (goose4793, biminis, Don_and_Linda, RickandJulie, marisol, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, 4 invisible),
344
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#83564
01/23/2016 01:21 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 15
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 15 |
I have a couple of questions about renting a car--we are ferrying to West End from STT on Sunday May 8 and will be staying 3 days. We are going to rent a car--I understand there is a local place in the West End--Jerry's? Is he located close to the ferry terminal? Our plans are very loose so we may only want a car 1 day--if that's the case, we may want to just rent on CGB where we will be staying to do a day trip around the island--I understand there is (?) a car rental at CGB--does anyone have any information about that? Also--any thoughts on whether or not we need to make an advance reservation that time of year? (I'm hoping not since we would rather just go with the flow, but if we must we must!) Final question--what about insurance--does our US State Farm cover the car rental or do we need to purchase additional insurance for the BVI? thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|