I know that there have been some unfavorable post recently regarding policies at the Soggy Dollar and staff changes but just a comment regarding a recent visit. As a long time charter sailor, first trip in 1984, and a charter boat owner in the BVI, I have been to the SD many times and have enjoyed a couple Painkillers and many very good lunches and a bunch of people watching but on my last trip down, Jan 4th thru 20th I had a new treat. I had never tried SD for dinner but this time I did and it was very good. Food was very good service was over the top, and value was very good as well. It was interesting that as crazy as it gets there during the day it was so peaceful in the evening. In all my years of going to the Islands I never recall going to the same restaurant two nights in a row, this time I did. When asking my guest where they wanted to have dinner the next day after our first dinner at SD they all said they would love to go back to SD. I do not recommend overnight mooring in WB but it is really a short Cab ride from Great Harbor or any of the other areas at Jost. Just a different view from previous post.
Ken in Cold Charlotte