Thanks for your thoughts. We are picking the car up at the airport on Friday, leaving it at Oyster Pond Saturday afternoon. Out the door with taxes (I'm guessing about $80) I don't think we're saving anything over cabs but we're hoping to gain a little convenience. I think the cab from the airport for 4 of us will be about $45 with luggage, guessing at least $15 each way up and back from Oyster Pond to Grand Marche to provision the boat. The Moorings Miami staff has been so incredibly NOT-helpful in answering any questions about what might or might not be supplied on the boat (clothespins? binoculars? beach towels?) that I won't be surprised if we need to make a run to Ace Superstore for missing items. We're trying to pack light and avoid duplicating items, but Miami's answer to every question is "probably" or " I think so". I'm hoping the Oyster Pond Moorings staff is a little more helpful, but the Moorings won't supply any contact information to reach the base directly, so I guess we'll find out on Saturday! And a fellow TTOL sailor suggested renting a phone through Queen of SXM so I am glad for that advice as well. We've sailed in the BVI several times and TTOL is such a great source of information! Thanks, everyone