Leave for a few months and many things change. My trepidation about the Restaurant at Leverick Bay was totally unfounded as noted in a previous post. New Chef Stanley brought it to even greater heights. So when I suggested that Nick, Monica, Andy and Bruce accompany Terry and myself to Coco Maya again I felt I was risking a letdown. Wow was I wrong. Their new chef rose to the occasion of replacing Stevie, added some new items and instilled an even greater aura of great service. The six of us tried to sample the entire menu and I imagine got thru close to half. Not one dish was a letdown. Now again I have two Superior restaurants on VG. Pricey if you drink great wine and worth every cent.. Then last night we visited the newly sold/purchased Dove, our perennial go to on Tortola. Hard to replace chef Travis but THEY DID in great fashion. The new items were a breath of fresh air as well as scrumptious. Absolute success. Stay tuned for reports on the new Sugar Mill, Fantasia, and Lambert Bay Restaurant. Also heard that the Clubhouse's Paul Mason took over Marina Cay. See you soon Paul.