|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
11 members (MrTim-BTV, PML, Fletch, S/Y Mockingbird, davidandsusannj, 2tannedfannies, caribmichael, marksxm, hokiesailor, 2 invisible),
353
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#87600
02/23/2016 07:31 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 36
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 36 |
I didn't want to "hijack" the earlier Air Sunshine post so I started this new. Has anyone ever taken them from St. Thomas to VG? And if so would you recommend? Are they dependable? I've read a couple of reviews that give me pause but the idea of a flight over vs. ferries and cabs sounds pretty appealing after traveling most of the day anyway. I'm think cost about $175-$200. Any thoughts are appreciated. We're going down in July and there would be 4 of us.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|