Rasputin said:
Same thought pattern of people expecting places to honor "1 to 1" for Dollar to Euro no matter what the real exchange rate is, I'm sure that is a matter of conscience too?
Things (money, tipping, etc.) should be as they are back in the U.S. so one feels more comfortable?

So what would you have us do here ? While I agree the customs and practices of whatever country you are in need to be honored, those rules need to be clearly defined. That is not the case here regardless of the anecdotal information offered on this board. Conflicting information abounds from all manner of sources making it impossible to know what is true and what is disingenuous. It is therefore a matter of conscience.
Do you truly believe anyone is trying to offend and force their own beliefs on the folks who live and work on the island or are you just being obnoxious. I suspect the latter. I've been polite with you to this point and I will leave it here. Respond if you must but I won't read and therefore will not have a response to whatever ill intentioned nonsense you post.
Cheers

Last edited by Hdrdr911; 02/28/2016 07:05 AM.