Well, I'm convinced now the VIP program is the biggest waste of time ever! When I signed up years ago, it took months to get the card. I had to scan and fax my passport stamps multiple times. I finally got the card showing an incorrect Visiting Since date. I tried to go on the site and it requires a login. I never got login info. Requested it from Kevin Hughes and he says he'd have to "build" it for me and to try registering. I already have a card! No records exist AND he says he's missing one of my visits in their records. I give up! Worthless program. It's offensive to me that priority treatment is given to other visitors. They should just lower the requirements for everyone. In the years since this card became available, NOTHING has been done with the program. No businesses on line for discounts. They could put together a coupon book or just send a discounted or free Drinking Man's Guide! They could improve the ferry service, bring in new airlines, make the Belongers line available to card holders, make it easier to get a fishing license online. ANYTHING! There's a reason why I mention BVI's to people and they've either never heard of the place or tell me they've been to the USVI many times but never the BVI. Of course that's a good thing for us but not for their tourism industry.

[Linked Image]