Winterstale said:
FYI - if you anchor in Deadman's Bay, they are more than happy if you buy drinks at the beach bar and hang out there - you are not welcome at the pool, showers, etc if you're not a guest of the hotel or marina (slip or ball).

Great Harbor is nice - there is a restaurant ashore called Ocean's Seven which has mixed opinions - and I've actually heard that it may only open for groups now? Not sure - we've actually never been to the restaurant. There are mooring balls there and you can still get over to Peter Island Resort but it's a little bit of a hike - nothing unmanageable. You have to leave your dinghy ashore and make sure you secure it somehow - there used to be a local who "watched" the dinghies but I believe he passed away.

We pent our last night in GH in November. I have to say, it was pretty great. We picked a ball ear oceans 7 and also near shore.

Snorkeling and swimming was awesome. Although I think we were the only. people that came for dinner, the folks at O7 treated us fantastic.

I know that place gets mixed reviews but they treated my crew like kings. Tremendous.