What a Day! Day 3 morning a carbon copy of day 2, beautiful skies, a couple of showers, omelets at the Sub, burger at Kakao. Dinner inside, , then a restful night.
Saturday, after our walk, we fixed breakfast tacos in the condo. Brought the tortillas from Texas. Matouk's Pepper Sauce definitely puts a differently spin on a taco, but they were good.
Took an exploration trip to The Riu, just looking around, got kicked out because we weren't guests - and never will be after that. Had a drink at the Anse Marcel Beach Club, beautiful place but a bit pricey - same level as Kon Tiki. Later we went to Gran Case with the intention of having a Lolo lunch, but decided to try Calmos for the first time. Toes in the sand, listening to Mexican music, pretty cool. Disappointed in the cod fritters - I was expecting cod chunks - after all my years eating conch fritters I should have known better.
Intended to have pizza at Le Piment, but with no reservations a 45 minute wait. Tried the new Little Italie, with new owner - after we got seated no one came to wait on us for about 10-15 minutes so we left. The "New Owner" called us stupid for leaving - made my retort, obviously won't be back. Then we went to Antoine's for a great Caesar Salad. Have never had a confrontation in St Martin, now two in one day!
A bit of red and off to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Dan