|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
10 members (brandy1999, SURICK, Pltraveler, Dan58, WWII, FantasyFrank, Marie, 3 invisible),
1,234
guests, and
58
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 178
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 178 |
Bring visa and MasterCard as Amex is widely not accepted. I usually bring more cash so that a month after the trip I'm not paying credit card bills reminding me that my trip is over! Salt in an already open infected wond,LOL. Enjoy, have fun, SAIL SAFE. Especially since I'll be on that same boat about a month later! Take good notes. Tim
�Dawn comes early on a boat, right Captain? That�s right it happens everyday just about sun up!�
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|