Was invited to a dinner party last night and brought the following which received raves...

BLT Brochette

Ingredients

1/2 to 1 pkg. bacon, chopped (cut the bacon into small pieces with scissors before cooking)
1 loaf crusty bread (I used a large French baguette)
4-5 ripe avocados (I used pre-made guacamole)
Juice of 1 lemon, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
1 large clove garlic, mashed into paste (I used garlic out of a jar)
5-6 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
4 sprigs tarragon, chopped (I used tarragon seasoning)
1-1/2 c. basil, chopped (not sure I used that much as I used fresh basil)
3 Tbsp. EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Preparation
Preheat grill or broiler
Preheat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add bacon (pieces) and cook until crispy. Drain on a paper towel-lied plate and reserve.
Slice the bread into slices about 1/2" thick. Char them on both sides on the grill or under the broiler. Remove and reserve.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, mash up the avocado with the juice of half a lemon, salt, pepper and mashed garlic. NOTE: If you buy pre-made guacamole, you can skip this part.
In another mixing bowl, mix up the chopped tomatoes with the tarragon, basil, salt, pepper, reserved bacon, juice of the remaining half lemon and some EVOO. NOTE: If you use pre-made guacamole, add some garlic to the tomato mixture.
Spread some avocado mash onto each piece of sliced charred bread and top each with some of the tomato, bacon and herb mixture.

ENJOY!

================================================================================
Stuffed Mushroom Caps

Clean roughly 18 medium to large mushrooms and remove stems.
Place hollow side up on baking sheet or dish.
Fill with 1 tsp Rondele' Garlic & Herbs Cheese.
Top with plain dried bread crumbs.
Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Garnish & serve.

[Linked Image]