|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
|
|
|
10 members (Caribman, deliveryskipper, L'Attitude, Kmon, IWIWSE, SXMMike, mhaverla, daveb7, 2 invisible),
385
guests, and
98
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I am having a hard time following the Denver issue. As a practical matter airlines never move a departure up on short notice. Major schedule changes may cause that but they are always at least 90 days out. I wonder if you mean rebooked on another flight. I also don't understand the cost issue. The distressed passenger rate in ATL is 40 to 75 a night for a hotel and normally Delta hands you a voucher to cover it. PM me the dates and flights and I will try and see what happened. G
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|