|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
19 members (CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 2tannedfannies, geomo, RickG, duckfat, 6 invisible),
411
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,406 |
I planted peppermint in our woods years ago, and it has taken over like wildfire!
The original plants came from the market... and still had some roots attached... I used what I needed and planted the rest... they all took, and we now have about 1/3 acre of woods covered in it... makes a good groundcover & forced out a lot of the bad undergrowth... smells good too...
[color:"blue"]Life with my wife... It's not just a marriage, It's an Adventure![/color] "Only Sailors Get Blown Offshore" <*}}}><{
|
|
|
|
|
|
|