Greetings all. Long-time lurker, here. I'm looking for advice on which boat to charter for an 8 day trip I'm planning for December. I'm considering a FP Lucia out of STT or a FP Helia or Lagoon 440 out of Tortola. The price of each are roughly the same although there would be additional costs associated with getting to Tortola. We'll have 4 kids in tow so part of me thinks it would be easier to start from STT rather than navigating the ferries to get to and from Tortola. The other part of me would rather have more time in BVI and I feel like a STT base may limit where we can go in BVI. More importantly, since this will be our first bareboat experience, I wonder if we're better off with one boat or the other? As a family, we've been crew for 4 trips to US & BVI ("crew" used very loosely). The wife and I will be down this summer getting ASA 101, 103, 104 & 114 certifications. With our lack of experience, should I be concerned with how each of these boats might handle differently or won't I even notice? Is the size even relevant here? I suppose if it doesn't matter, I would opt for the larger boat out of Tortola.