|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,047
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 50
Joined: January 2015
|
|
|
9 members (Maikelvdh, Rumlover, Lucyann, bailau, Steve&Rachel, WWII, 3 invisible),
419
guests, and
100
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#97291
05/12/2016 10:27 PM
|
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 109
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 109 |
I thought I would share this YouTube link to a Yachting World instruction video on catamaran sailing in the BVI. It is intended to be an instructional video for daily sailing life on a cat for monohull sailors. Frankly, I didn't think some of the segments were well done. But parts are ok. It is filmed in the BVI on a Moorings 4800. Yachting World Magazine - Catamaran Sailing Techniques
s/v Snow Dog - Leopard 46
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|