Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,121
Members27,642
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
GaKaye 21
bran 21
erb923 20
kim 19
mahokid 15
Member Spotlight
doctorj
doctorj
Maine USA
Posts: 542
Joined: November 2001
Today's Birthdays
Dazzlingdg5, HillsideView, TerryG, TomB, wildbill069
Who's Online Now
2 members (DBESXM, calle313), 437 guests, and 87 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
A helicopter ride in Hawaii!

Attached Images
1708826-waterfall.jpg (0 Bytes, 183 downloads)

Carol Hill
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,349
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,349
Carol,

Was this shot taken in Kauai?
Great picture!

BobandJeana?

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,278
Likes: 192
Hi. Check out the helicopter ride thread in the US forum. Pat said it was in Oahu.


Carol Hill
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 14,750
Likes: 18
pat Offline
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 14,750
Likes: 18
I just saw this and thought I'd clarify. This was the helicopter around Oahu and these were the Sacred Falls, supposedly only accessible via a very long hike or a helicopter ride. Absolutely beautiful. I have to say, for the first five minutes I was scared to death - thought I was going to die for sure but all in all, it was a great experience. It was also pretty cool to see the Arizona Monument from the air and to see the Turtle Bay Resort where we stayed the last time from the air. We did other trips on Kuwaii.


Respectfully,

pat



"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5